Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What am I thinking?

Am I really going to attempt to write a blog?   Yes?!?  I feel like I am being called to do this.   There is a story to tell, but I'm not sure that anyone (besides me) will care anything about it.  So, I guess I will write this blog and see if anyone else reads it.   If it turns out to be written only for me, that is ok too.

God has blessed me in my life.   He gave me a son (20 years ago), my where has the time gone.   My son, J, has been a blessing to me.   I was lucky enough to be married to my best friend, Mark, for 14-1/2 years.   I treasure every moment that I got to spend with this wonderful man.   Mark passed away in November of 2012.  Now, I am still working to get a grip on my new normal.  I'm 42 years old and single again.   This isn't the path that I planned for myself, but I am thankful that God gives me the strength to face every challenge in my life.   Every challenge makes me stronger, and makes me more confident in my faith.   I can't wait to see what God has in store for my future.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment